This year I’m using pictures from my nieces Isabella and Melissa for our Christmas celebrations.
- The first picture is titled ‘Deer with Trees’ and was painted by Isabella. It shows a deer flanked by two small evergreen trees in front of a picket fence
- The second picture is titled ‘Present and Candy Canes’ and was painted by Melissa. It shows a wrapped Christmas present accompanied by two lines of striped candy canes reaching into the distance – all finished off with a sprig of holly
- The third picture is titled ‘Christmas Tree’ and was painted by Isabella. It shows a lovely traditional Christmas tree wrapped with golden tinsel and hanging with red bows
We all hope that you enjoy them.
I have again sent electronic Christmas cards and have made a donation to Marie Curie Cancer Care – sadly cancer continues to affect us all, directly or indirectly, and I’d like to think that keeping the charity’s profile high and providing support will help it make a difference.
I offer pension scheme, asset management and corporate clients services in the following areas:
- Professional / Independent Trustee, Non-Executive and Fund Directorships
- Management of in-house investment and other teams
- Asset-liability management, funding, solvency and the employer covenant
- Building of reporting and governance platforms – DC and DB
- Managing the Investment Manager – due diligence, manager selection and monitoring
- Assistance in execution/implementation of decisions
- Working with fiduciary managers / delegated consulting
- Getting the most out of your current advisers
- Trustee and team training
Please call me on or email Martin Veasey for further information on this page or my services.
Author: Martin Veasey
© www.veaseyassociates.co.uk 2011 – 2019