This year I’m again using pictures from my nieces Melissa and Isabella for our Christmas celebrations.
- The first picture is titled ‘Angel’ and was painted by Melissa.
- The second picture is titled ‘Penguin’ and was painted by Melissa.
- The third picture is titled ‘Christmas Reindeer’ and was painted by Isabella.
- The final picture is titled ‘Reindeer’ and was painted by Melissa.
We all hope that you enjoy them.
I am again sending electronic Christmas cards and have made a donation to Marie Curie Cancer Care – sadly cancer continues to affect us all, directly or indirectly, and I’d like to think that keeping the charity’s profile high and providing support will help it make a difference.
With best wishes for the season,
I offer pension scheme, asset management and corporate clients services in the following areas:
- Professional / Independent Trustee, Non-Executive and Fund Directorships
- Management of in-house investment and other teams
- Asset-liability management, funding, solvency and the employer covenant
- Building of reporting and governance platforms - DC and DB
- Managing the Investment Manager - due diligence, manager selection and monitoring
- Assistance in execution/implementation of decisions
- Working with fiduciary managers / delegated consulting
- Getting the most out of your current advisers
- Trustee and team training
Please call me on 07799 370585 or email Martin Veasey for further information on this page or my services.
Author: Martin Veasey
© www.veaseyassociates.co.uk 2011 - 2018