22 March 2012
The Pensions Regulator has announced a revised version of the Trustee Toolkit, perhaps the best known e-learning system aimed at helping UK trustees comply with their knowledge and understanding obligations under pensions legislation.
According to the Regulator updates include:
- Downloadable resources, including PDF versions of the case studies and tutorials, to aid offline working
- More choices relating to scheme size and type when registering so that every learner benefits from a more tailored programme
- Clearer navigation and an overview of the user’s progress towards receiving the certificate of completion
- Increased screen size and a refreshed look and feel, and
- Simplification of the registration process so that it is easier to set up an account