18 January 2012
Stephen Soper, Executive Director for DB at the Pensions Regulator, gave a significant speech at the NAPF Trustee conference yesterday. He indicated the desire to provide greater clarity regarding expectations of trustee conduct and the regulator’s own case processes and procedures.
His speech : published in full on the regulator’s website (a link is provided below) : focused on the following four areas:
- Current economic climate and funding of schemes (a statement is to be published in April)
- Non-cash scheme support
- De-risking and corporate transactions
The speech is well worth reading.
Over to You:
- If you found this content useful, please feel free to share it using the buttons at the bottom of the webpage
- If you’d like to be kept in touch with my writings as they are published, please subscribe to my Mailing List
- If you think I might be able to help your business with your pensions related challenges – please email or call me
Author: Martin Veasey
© www.veaseyassociates.co.uk 2011 – 2019